The beauty of wine lists is that they’re all different. The difficulty of figuring out what to order off a wine list is that they’re all different. And, by the time that you take your seat in a restaurant and the waiter is heading over to ask you “may I take your drink order” you barely have had time to say hello to your guests, put on your glasses (or not), and open up to the first page. This section is meant to be a lifeline in those moments – or a WINELINE – if you shout out to us where you’re going and how much you’re comfortable spending we’ll be happy to throw out our suggestions. Keep in mind that if there’s a sommelier present in the restaurant, it’s there job to guide you through and help you find the wine that you’ll enjoy with your meal. And, if you do let them choose – and don’t like it – you can always say so and send it back. Keep in mind that most restaurants these days have the wine list on their website so take a few minutes to check it out before you go.
- Here's a great reason to visit the new @CIAatCopia on June 16th bit.ly/WomeninWine_CI… - don't miss it. 1 week ago
- another good reason not to leave home @BelcampoMeat + @Mariobatali salumi delivered by @goldbely twitter.com/goldbely/statu… 1 week ago
- thanks for posting love these pics congrats! twitter.com/sbragiafamily/… 2 weeks ago
- RT @LAist: Pod Of Orcas Shows Up Off Palos Verdes Coast laist.com/2017/06/03/pod… https://t.co/TO2ejwxhcE 2 weeks ago
- Having fun with my new #instagram account instagram.com/thecolorofwine/ - hope to see you there! 2 weeks ago
Women & Wine#socialmedia #socialmedia blog blogging buying wine contest drinking wine facebook facebook. wine finding wine food gourmet food http://womenwine.com Julie Brosterman learning about wine Michelle Obama Oprah polit 2011 blog blogging buying wine Christmas #wine #toast cheer #foodandwine #drinkingwine contest drinking wine facebook facebook. wine finding wine food gourmet food http://womenwine.com Julie Brosterman learning about wine Michelle Obama New Year Oprah politics relationships savoring wine Sheila Lukins Silver Palate social media social media and the wine business social media and wine social media strategy talking about wine tasting room tasting wine technology twitter wine wine business wine companies wine regions wineries winery visit wine writers winners Women & Wine writing about wine
Women & Wine